‘A curriculum for academic achievement and beyond’
At Wren’s Nest, we believe that we have the privilege of impacting and changing lives, inspiring minds for future generations.
At Wren’s Nest Primary School we believe every child can succeed.
We aim to support children so they can be:
- Happy, confident and resilient children
- Children who are inspired and want to fulfil their potential
- Children who ‘reach for the stars’ and aim to achieve their best at all times
- Children who respect others and value the community they live in
- Children who are aware of the wider world around them and have a desire to explore it
- Children who become problem solvers and creative thinkers
To fulfil our vision of all children ‘reaching for the stars’ we provide a curriculum that builds on
children’s prior knowledge and skills. Our curriculum helps our children to understand where they come
from, their local community, and the rich history that surrounds them. The Wren’s Nest Nature Reserve
is a world heritage site and the children learn to understand the importance of it and how the area is
revered around the world.
Wren’s Nest Curriculum Policy 2022-2023
To view our other policies, please visit our School Policies page